Grey Stretchy Tieless Silicone Elastic Shoelaces | 20 Straps
Our easy-to-use stretchy Silicone Shoelaces allow you to put your best foot forward without fussing with tight knots and worn-out laces.
These no-tie shoelaces ensure comfort with a stretchy yet snug fit. With a flexible material that moves when you do, you can stretch, bounce, run, and jump with ease.
The straps come in varying widths to follow the shape of your shoe seamlessly. Simply strap in the stretchy laces through the eyelets on your shoes to experience a world without knots!
No more bending down and fussing with your kids’ shoelaces!
Made with quality material. It is designed with care and hand packed.
Choose The Original Stretchlace and slip into your shoes without difficulty or pain.
Our quality elastic shoelaces are the stylish and practical solution to the mundane task of shoe tying. All you have to do is select the right fit for your feet, tie a taut bow, and never have to worry about tying your shoes again.
Two styles available Flat or Round.
Available in 9 different lengths: 24in, 30in, 35in, 40in, 45in, 47in, 55in, 63in, and 72in. Make sure to measure your current laces to get the right replacement.
Comes in sixteen classic and eye-catching colors:\: Black, Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Red, Grey, Ivory, Light Brown, Light Grey, Navy, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Neon Pink, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, White
Each recyclable box contains 1 pair of laces
Sometimes we just need to get there fast, whatever your reason, we're there to help:
- Travelers waiting at airport security lines
- While shopping and trying on pants
- Parents can get their kids off to school hassle-free
- Runners and triathletes
- Gym goers
- Adaptive athletes
Perhaps you or a loved one has developing or lost fine motor skills, these laces can help individuals who've lost their dexterity:
- Suffering from Multiple Sclerosis or Parkinson's
- Broken, wrist, hand, arm, foot, leg, knee
Something as simple as tying laces can be a challenge, elastic laces can provide a solution for those:
- Recovering from surgery
- Disabled or elderly
- Stroke survivors
- Trouble with bending over
- Wide feet
The Original Stretchlace are a helpful addition to any wardrobe, and they are fashionable to boot.
- Easy installation: Match up the appropriate length, and lace your shoe as you normally would. Leave enough room to slip your foot in and out, tie a taut bow and off you go!
- Traditional look: Tying bows are a rite of passage. Keep the look, but lose the inconvenience of tying.
- Flexible fit: Provides the perfect amount of pressure, allowing for a comfortable flex, with snug and firm grip.
- Quality: With a softly textured surface, you'll be impressed by the quality of our shoelaces